Inside our Museum’s latest exhibit – The Secret World Inside You – this video promotion for the Gutsy card game runs as the interstitial before and after the introductory video for the exhibit. It is so awesome! I watch it now all the time. It really captures both the science and silly fun in the game. Download your own copy of the game here.
Hi. I am Barry Joseph.I am the Associate Director For Digital Learning at the American Museum of Natural History. This is where I talk about my adventures @AMNH and explore issues related to digital media and museum-based learning. I feature original interviews, thought pieces, and highlights from my work and those of my colleagues at the AMNH. Find me on Twitter (@MMMooshme).
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Caught in Time: a photobooth project (Dinos, Space, Marine Life, Together) December 8, 2017
- Snigglings (tooting my own horn) November 20, 2017
- Prototyping Interactive Data Viz: Lessons Learned in FY17 November 8, 2017
- Prototyping Interactive Data Viz: 11. ASTRO BULLETIN GESTURE-BASED INTERACTIVE October 11, 2017
- Prototyping Interactive Data Viz: 10. TREE OF LIFE October 10, 2017
Tag Cloud#AAM2016 #scienceFTW 3d modelling 3d printing amnh audioboo augmented activity guide augmented reality badges capturing dinosaurs card game card games clive thompson crime scene neanderthal data visualization digital fabrication digital learning week DML2013 dreams of the haida child field museum games gutsy hololens killer snails Maker Faire NYC micromuseum microrangers minecraft Minecraft at the Museum mobile mobile apps mobile games NC Museum of Natural Sciences neanderthals object-oriented pterosaurs roaming telepresence robots SciBullUpdate tango tinyteddy video video bridge video games virtual reality voicethread
Top Posts & Pages
- The launch of Minecraft at the Museum of Natural History
- How Museums Prepare for the Arrival of the Future: an Interview with Elizabeth Merritt from the Center for the Future of Museums
- Prototyping Interactive Data Viz: 4. AR CONSTELLATIONS
- "What's it like to work at the AMNH?" The Museum and the Museum
- Prototyping Interactive Data Viz: 3. VR WEEVIL