Inside our Museum’s latest exhibit – The Secret World Inside You – this video promotion for the Gutsy card game runs as the interstitial before and after the introductory video for the exhibit. It is so awesome! I watch it now all the time. It really captures both the science and silly fun in the game. Download your own copy of the game here.
Hi. I am Barry Joseph.I am the Associate Director For Digital Learning at the American Museum of Natural History. This is where I talk about my adventures @AMNH and explore issues related to digital media and museum-based learning. I feature original interviews, thought pieces, and highlights from my work and those of my colleagues at the AMNH. Find me on Twitter (@MMMooshme).
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Gutsy Video Review by Zee Garcia June 8, 2017
- Gamifying the Museum with NYU Game Center Graduate Students May 10, 2017
- Our work in the Verge: “20,000-year Old Artifacts, 21st Century Technology” May 10, 2017
- April Update: A Virtual Shark You Can Hold in Your Hand May 5, 2017
- Using Mobile VR to Convey WONDER: An Interview with Sara Snyder, the Chief of the Media and Technology Office at the Smithsonian American Art Museum May 4, 2017
Tag Cloud#AAM2016 #scienceFTW 3d modelling 3d printing amnh audioboo augmented activity guide augmented reality badges capturing dinosaurs card game card games clive thompson crime scene neanderthal data visualization digital fabrication digital learning week DML2013 dreams of the haida child edge project field museum games gutsy hololens killer snails maker-faire Maker Faire NYC micromuseum microrangers minecraft Minecraft at the Museum mobile mobile apps mobile games NC Museum of Natural Sciences neanderthals object-oriented pterosaurs SciBullUpdate tinyteddy video video bridge video games virtual reality voicethread
Top Posts & Pages