Inside our Museum’s latest exhibit – The Secret World Inside You – this video promotion for the Gutsy card game runs as the interstitial before and after the introductory video for the exhibit. It is so awesome! I watch it now all the time. It really captures both the science and silly fun in the game. Download your own copy of the game here.
Hi. I am Barry Joseph.I am the Associate Director For Digital Learning at the American Museum of Natural History. This is where I talk about my adventures @AMNH and explore issues related to digital media and museum-based learning. I feature original interviews, thought pieces, and highlights from my work and those of my colleagues at the AMNH. Find me on Twitter (@MMMooshme).
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- A Suggested Model for Future-proofing Digital Interactives February 16, 2017
- Youth as Co-developers in a Process to Gamify Science Data February 16, 2017
- My interview with the author of The Learning Affordances of Augmented Reality For Museum Exhibits on Human Health February 2, 2017
- Using VR to Frame Furniture at the Jewish Museum January 24, 2017
- Using Escape Rooms to Gamify Learning: an interview with Breakout EDU January 23, 2017
Tag Cloud#AAM2016 #scienceFTW 3d modelling 3d printing amnh audioboo augmented activity guide augmented reality badges capturing dinosaurs card game card games clive thompson crime scene neanderthal data visualization digital fabrication digital learning week DML2013 dreams of the haida child edge project field museum games google glass gutsy killer snails maker-faire makerbot Maker Faire NYC micromuseum microrangers minecraft Minecraft at the Museum mobile mobile apps mobile games NC Museum of Natural Sciences neanderthals object-oriented pterosaurs tinyteddy video video bridge video games voicethread YouthCaN
Top Posts & Pages