To support this Sunday’s Game On! MicroRangers Competition, the following “trailer” was created, that will run on and off all day in our Hall of Ocean Life, on the giant screen beneath the whale. I can’t wait to see and hear it large than life – it’s going to be insane!
Hi. I am Barry Joseph.I am the Associate Director For Digital Learning at the American Museum of Natural History. This is where I talk about my adventures @AMNH and explore issues related to digital media and museum-based learning. I feature original interviews, thought pieces, and highlights from my work and those of my colleagues at the AMNH. Find me on Twitter (@MMMooshme).
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Why Museums Should Dive Into VR: An interview with Susan Poulton of the Franklin Institute September 11, 2017
- Looking Back at Digital Learning at the Tate Gallery: an interview with Kat Box September 5, 2017
- New CNET Article on Use of Telepresence Robots in Cultural Halls August 7, 2017
- June Update: Miniature Golf, Martian-style (or, adventures in mixed reality) July 19, 2017
- Gutsy Video Review by Zee Garcia June 8, 2017
Tag Cloud#AAM2016 #scienceFTW 3d modelling 3d printing amnh audioboo augmented activity guide augmented reality badges capturing dinosaurs card game card games clive thompson crime scene neanderthal data visualization digital fabrication digital learning week DML2013 dreams of the haida child edge project field museum games gutsy hololens killer snails Maker Faire NYC micromuseum microrangers minecraft Minecraft at the Museum mobile mobile apps mobile games NC Museum of Natural Sciences neanderthals object-oriented pterosaurs roaming telepresence robots SciBullUpdate tinyteddy video video bridge video games virtual reality voicethread
Top Posts & Pages